THE DIVE CENTER
Sea Explorers PADI, which is 5 Star Dive Center opened and has around 15 years’ experience in Malapascua Island itself and more than 30 years in the Philippines.
Surely one of the leading dive centers in the Philippines.
Sea Explorers dive center on Malapascua Island is managed by Michael, an Italian dive instructor with lots of diving experience in Southeast Asia. He speaks Italian, English and basic French.
Rubi is Sea Explorers’ in-house PADI Course Director and is responsible for all Divemaster and Instructor courses. These courses need to planned ahead of arrival to make sure they are being offered during your stay and because they take more time.
For Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Nitrox or any other PADI dive courses, Sea Explorers has 6 dive instructors, and they all come with loads of diving experience.
Another 6 dive enthusiasts are PADI certified Divemasters and are guiding dives daily.
More than 55 sets of well-maintained MARES / SCUBAPRO rental equipment is available for their divers.
Sea Explorers can accommodate around 60 divers everyday! This includes anybody who wants to learn how to dive and explore the amazing underwater world.
They have it all at Sea Explorers: a great office, a spacious equipment room for rental and personal equipment, 2 air conditioned classrooms, AND 2 newly renovated bangka boats available for beautiful day trips to different destinations like Calanggaman Island, Gato Island, Capitancillo or Sambawan Island.
SEA EXPLORERS MALAPASCUA OFFERS:
- Kind and efficient management
- 4 dives a day with Nitrox or Air
- 4:1 guest diver to dive guide ratio.
- MARES & SCUBAPRO well maintained diving equipment
- Early Thresher Shark dive every morning
- Very experienced local dive guides
- 6 PADI dive instructors with a lot of diving and teaching experience
- PADI courses available in English, German, Spanish, Mandarin, Tagalog and Bisayan
- Every dive is possible with 32% Nitrox
- 2 well maintained and equipped dive boats
- DIN & INT Nitrox and air tanks
- 12 L & 15L air and nitrox tanks
- BAUER PE550 and KAESER 550 compressors for clean compressed air and EANX
SEA EXPLORER BOATS
The Sea Explorers boats take the guests to all the beautiful dive sites, whether that is a single dive or a daytrip with multiple dives.
OCEAN HUNTER : Outrigger boat for day trips and single dives with maximum 12 divers.
MAHAYAK: Outrigger boat for days trips with maximum 18 divers.