Sea Explorers PADI 5 Star Dive Center opened the year 2000 in Malapascua island at the beautiful Bounty beach. Renovations have been completed in 2010 with a new air condition classroom and new Equipment room.
Dive with a smile and see thresher sharks every day with 95% sighting rates in the year 2013. Beautiful soft coral gardens, wall and wreck diving make Malapascua to one of the best dive areas in the Philippines.
The Sea Explorers dive center is managed by Ollie, a dive instructor. The guiding is done by the local PADI Dive masters Martin, Tong, Rex, Juday, JNand Kleng. Our local PADI Diving Instructors are Tata, Ruby, Tong and Toto.
Sea Explorers Malapascua offers
- European management
- The only places in the world that you will see Thresher sharks almost on a daily basis.
- Up to 4 dives a day
- Maximum 4 divers per guide
- Good quality, well maintained rental equipment
- Best wreck dive in the Visayas on the Dona Marilyn
- PADI courses up to Instructor
- PADI courses in German, Spanish and English
- Nitrox 32%
- DIN and INT valves
- 12 l. and 15 l. scuba tanks
Sea Explorers boats
Three Sea Explorers boats to take the guests to the beautiful dive sites in the area. All boats have VHF radio, first aid kit and oxygen available.
OCEAN HUNTER : Outrigger boat for day trips and single dives.
Capacity: max. 12 divers.